- Master’s degree minimum.
- Minimum of five years of experience managing an online program and online learning environments.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching and/or training adult learners managing personnel.
- Ability to effectively apply instructional design principles and practices.
- Identify and share best practices in hybrid and online course/program development and delivery.
- Use online learning management systems.
- Manage projects through phases of development, implementation and evaluation.
- Work directly with various stakeholders such as learners, faculty and administrators.
- Develop, manage and evaluate academic programs.
- Participate in professional communities of scholarship and practice.
- Demonstrated skill and ability.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, innovation, strategic thinking, effective written and oral communication.
- Some evening and weekend work required.
This looks like a great opportunity for someone with the skill set and experience to lead a major university team. Is this right for you?