Touro University Worldwide is currently seeking additional adjunct faculty to teach courses online within the Doctor of Psychology in Human and Organizational Psychology (PsyD) Program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Motivate students to achieve learning outcomes in interactive class discussions
- Interact with an academically and culturally diverse student population
- Submit grades and applicable documents in a timely manner
- Mentor and support doctoral students that lend to their success in the program
- Continue professional development and scholarly research in area(s) of expertise
See on www.higheredjobs.com
One of our Training Managers Alison ,discusses 5 of the most common questions she gets asked in a Moodle training session.
See on www.synergy-learning.com
The mindfulness revolution is a movement whose time has come. Mindfulness meditation is bridging the gap between science and spirituality.
See on www.mindfulnessmeditationinstitute.org
New to eLearning course development? Never built an eLearning course before? Don’t worry!
See on info.shiftelearning.com
What I really like about e-publishing and in particular blogging, is the immediacy of the process. You can have an idea today and publish it today and by tomorrow you can start reading peoples responses to that idea. For me that’s really fantastic and I get a real buzz from it and learn so much from doing it. Often the responses and the interaction I get as a result of that cause me to modify and rethink my ideas and beliefs, so I continue to learn from what I do.
See on blog.wiziq.com