Touro University Worldwide is currently seeking additional adjunct faculty to teach courses online within the Doctor of Psychology in Human and Organizational Psychology (PsyD) Program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Motivate students to achieve learning outcomes in interactive class discussions
- Interact with an academically and culturally diverse student population
- Submit grades and applicable documents in a timely manner
- Mentor and support doctoral students that lend to their success in the program
- Continue professional development and scholarly research in area(s) of expertise
See on www.higheredjobs.com
One of our Training Managers Alison ,discusses 5 of the most common questions she gets asked in a Moodle training session.
See on www.synergy-learning.com
The mindfulness revolution is a movement whose time has come. Mindfulness meditation is bridging the gap between science and spirituality.
See on www.mindfulnessmeditationinstitute.org
New to eLearning course development? Never built an eLearning course before? Don’t worry!
See on info.shiftelearning.com
What I really like about e-publishing and in particular blogging, is the immediacy of the process. You can have an idea today and publish it today and by tomorrow you can start reading peoples responses to that idea. For me that’s really fantastic and I get a real buzz from it and learn so much from doing it. Often the responses and the interaction I get as a result of that cause me to modify and rethink my ideas and beliefs, so I continue to learn from what I do.
See on blog.wiziq.com
University of Wisconsin-Stout is a regionally accredited college with non-profit status. This school is approximately 49% male and 51% female, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 20:1. Online students can pursue degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and certification levels, with 33 different online degrees to choose from.
Dennis T OConnor‘s insight:
Here’s the review in a nutshell:
- Most Popular – This college has one of the highest online student enrollments with 1,448 students.
- Non Profit – Non-profit colleges typically have more favorable reputations than for-profit colleges.
- 33 Online Degrees – This online schools ranks in our top 25% for most number of online degrees.
- Regional Accreditation – This is the most prestigious form of accreditation.
- Low Net Price – The average price that students pay to attend this school is in the lowest 25% for online colleges.
See on www.onlineu.org
Pinterest has been a huge trend in the last couple years. Did you know you can use it as a tool for your job hunt? With so many people addicted to Pinterest…
See on www.careerbliss.com