This video introduces the concept of a blog as a way for every person to have the power to share news and information. It includes:
- How blogs are changing the idea of news in the 21st century
- How blogs are created and organized
- The role of blogs in bringing like-minded people together
- How blogs facilitate conversation and networking
See on www.commoncraft.com
10 Conditions For Achieving Success With Blended Learning The definition of blended learning is the “integrat(ion) of online with traditional face-to-face class activities in a planned, pedagogically valuable manner.” Put another way, it is the…
See on www.teachthought.com
PresentationTube offers a free desktop presentation recorder and YouTube-based video sharing network to help teachers and students produce and share quality video presentations for e-learning in a new way. The recorder allows the presenter to synchronize a variety of visual aids, including presenter’s audio and video footage, PowerPoint slides, hand-written text, drawings, and web pages. The platform integrates scrollable slide thumbnails allowing the audience to move to the respective video content and control both the time and progress of video presentation.
See on presentationtube.com
Online Adjunct Faculty (Psychology)
New England College seeks adjunct faculty for current and future teaching assignments in our online undergraduate degree program in Psychology. NOTE: Courses run for an intensive seven week term, with seven terms per year offered. Course content is fully developed for all courses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage all students to facilitate and achieve course learning outcomes;
- Interact with students in all discussion boards, guiding the discussion toward the course outcomes;
- Review and grade all work submitted by students and provide timely and substantive feedback;
- Coach struggling students toward success;
- Submit final course grades.
See on www.higheredjobs.com
Dennis T OConnor‘s insight:
See on elearning-certificate.blogspot.com
Edmodo is a social networking website that has a huge potential in education. Thousands of teachers and educators have already started using it with their students and I personally believe that more and more educators will flock to it.
See on www.educatorstechnology.com