- Teaches Drama/Theater courses online
- Provides interactive course instruction
- Prepares exams and assignments
- Evaluates students
- Interacts with other faculty
- Communicates with students outside of the classroom
- Attends occasional department meetings and trainings as needed
MA or MFA degree in Drama or Theatre, or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate hours in Drama.
Teach Drama and Theater online — great job if you have the skill set.
There are a number of tools that make working with PDFs a lot easier. Starting with a simple way to convert files, we feature five PDF related tools.
Here’s some help if you need to wrestle with the PDF format.
Games-based learning, gamification, and game style elements are perfect partners for training, K-12 and higher education courses, and corporate marketing strategies.
Games engage learners in a way that lectures and tests miss. Learn more about it all by clicking through the goodies in Shannon Mersand’s fine article.
- Candidates must possess intermediate computer knowledge and experience working on the Internet
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- Previous online teaching experience (3 years preferred)
- Exemplary professional experience working within law enforcement, military, or government
- Engagement in research and scholarship (preferred)
- Candidates must have experience processing intake forms and be conversant on interviewing various populations, including diverse populations, mental illnesses, cognitive conditions
Work at home teaching online for the Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Find the best resources for appropriate images to enhance newsletters, instructional design projects, or training materials.
Finding the right images for your teaching projects just got easier. Read Shannon Mersand’s round-up piece and discover new quality resources just a few clicks away.
University of the People invites applications to fill a vacancy in the role of Associate Director for Faculty Affairs. Reporting to the Director for Faculty Affairs, the incumbent aids in overseeing all issues relating to faculty affairs including but not limited to faculty professional development, hiring, training, scheduling, and course assignments. The Associate Director will also co-manage a team of Faculty Coordinators that further carry out the day to day oversight of their respective units of operation.
Experience opens this door. Do you know Moodle? Are you a veteran online teacher? Have you supervised other online teachers? If so, The University of the People has a mission worth your consideration.
Find the best resources about visual note taking and sketchnoting that allow individuals to utilize drawing and images when capturing and representing ideas for class assignments, during training, meetings or conferences.
Do you teach your students alternative methods for note taking? Outlining and listing have their place. Think of visual note taking as a way to differentiate your instruction. Learn more about it in this overview from Shannon Mersand.