Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in hospitality management, business or management (food service, travel, tourism, meeting & event, or lodging concentration preferred) from a regionally accredited institution is required; Terminal degree preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in the restaurant, travel, tourism or lodging industry preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
- Record of excellence in teaching.
- Online, college-level teaching experience is preferred.
If you’ve got the experience and the online teaching skills, this 100% online job in Hospitality Management could be yours.