Unit or Department: School of Business
Position title: Online Sports Administration Adjunct Faculty
1. Ph.D. in sports management, sports administration or recreation management.
* Specifically for MAN 503 – Applied Research Methods
o Preference will be given to applicants with experience in applied research methods, including research design with an emphasis on computer skills, analysis, and presentation of information.
2. Minimum three years’ experience working with professional sports franchise, league, or collegiate athletics department.
3. Qualified experience teaching online and working with adult learners preferred.
4. Previous college or university-level teaching experience preferred.
5. Course-relevant dissertation topic for sports courses
6. Commitment to support the mission of St. Thomas University
7. Commitment to culturally-responsive teaching practices and experience with diverse student populations.
8. Official transcripts for all degrees must be received by the university prior to employment.
Interesting subject matter specialty. Do you fit the need?