- An earned terminal degree (PhD or MFA) in arts administration or an associated professional discipline (visual or performing arts)
- Significant professional experience in arts leadership and administration
- Experience teaching arts administration at the collegiate level
- Demonstrated success in arts leadership of regionally or nationally significant organizations including (but not limited to) major fundraising initiatives, community engagement, facilities development or expansion, and/or audience development
- Ability to teach in more than one of the indicated areas of need
- Experience and/or interest in teaching in an online format
- Ability to leverage professional relationships into internship opportunities for students in the program
Make that MFA (and online teaching experience) pay!