Qualifications and Experience:
- An earned Doctorate in a computer-related field from an accredited programme is strongly preferred, but candidates with a Master’s degree in a related field with significant industry experience will also be considered.
- Minimum of one-year of teaching experience at the degree level, with online teaching experience preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Experience working with students from different cultural backgrounds.
- Facilitative disposition towards highly motivated adult students.
- University teaching experience in relevant discipline (Post-Graduate teaching experience).
- Familiarity with the UK higher education system.
- On-line teaching experience.
Put your terminal degree to work online. This employer will also accept a masters degree with significant industry experience.