Immediate part-time, online instructors needed for Special Education:
SPE-807 – Foundations of Special Education
SPE-812 – Special Education Law
SPE-817 – Supervision and Administration of Special Education
SPE-822 – Fiscal Management in Special Education
SPE-827 – Perspectives in Special Education
- Doctorate degree from a regionally accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 3 scholarly publications/presentations preferred.
- One of the following is required: Special Education Doctorate required, appropriate related doctoral degree and 9 credits of graduate level coursework in special education or related subject
- Two of the following is required: At least 3 years’ experience teaching graduate level special education, or related courses, at least 5 years of progressive professional experience working in special education
- Demonstrated expertise through publications or related professional or dissertation committee experience
It’s been my experience that special education teachers make great online instructors. Is this job right for you?