1. Doctoral degree in academic area, closely related to teaching position preferred. Candidates with a Master’s degree from a regionally accredited university in the field of the teaching assignment will be considered.
2. At least 5 years of Athletic Administration experience at either High School or College level is preferred.
3. Certified Athletic Administration NIAAA (National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association)
4. Must be an active member of the Christian community and display the willingness to integrate one’s faith into teaching.
5. Commitment to support the mission of Concordia University.
6. Commitment to culturally responsive teaching practices and has experience with diverse student populations.
7. Experience with online instruction is preferred.
Note #7: “Experience with online instruction preferred” If you have the right credentials and are an experienced online instructor you have the fast track to this job.
If you have everything, but online teaching experience, join us in the UW-Stout E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate program. Learn to teach online and put your advanced degree to work.