The University of Louisiana at Monroe is seeking qualified adjuncts to teach online for the Office of eULM in the following content areas to teach in the Spring 2015 Semester.
Mathematics – Minimum of a Master Degree in Mathematics
- A passion for education
- Willingness to participate in an online training/orientation course
- Online teaching and/or learning experience
- Familiarity with current research in best practices of online teaching and learning
- Familiarity with current research in adult learning theory
- Attention to detail and willingness to perform all duties assigned
- Positive and professional tone in all communications with students, staff and colleagues
If you have online teaching skills and a Math Masters this looks like a good opportunity to get started in online teaching at the university level w/o a terminal degree.