- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Expertise in interpersonal and oral presentation/written communication skills, as demonstrated by: data sheet, diplomas, degrees, transcripts, certifications, CVs/Resumes, and personal interview.
- Possesses a minimum of five (5) years of occupational (i.e., practical) experience in the subject field in which they teach preferred
- Candidate must have obtained at least a conferred Master’s (required) or Doctoral (preferred) Degree in Communications (documentary film, journalism film emphasis) from a Council for Higher Education (CHEA) accredited institution or international equivalent, additional requirements driven by state licensing or accreditation considerations may apply
- Candidate will also be required to complete a satisfactory background check
- Candidate will be required to submit a resume and/or curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy and copies of unofficial transcripts (all degree levels) with their application