- Ph.D or DBA in Finance from a regionally accredited institution with expertise in cross-cultural or intercultural communication. Additional requirements driven by state licensing or accreditation considerations may apply.
- Prior experience teaching online, preferably in a global setting
- A demonstrated record of focusing on the students
- Candidate will be required to submit a resume and/or curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy and copies of unofficial transcripts (all degree levels) with their application
- Candidate will be required to complete satisfactory background and reference checks
Meta Business School wants an online instructor for Corporate Finance in their online MBA program.