- Demonstrated teaching proficiency, preferably with “adult learners.”
- Demonstrated ability for research and scholarly activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
- Research and practice experience focusing on diversity preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Awareness of and experience with American/Latin American Spanish culture.
- Experience and expertise in writing and teaching Spanish courses for both English and Spanish speaking students, including Spanish grammar and writing.
- Agile technology skills for providing effective online academic instruction.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills for relating effectively with other faculty, administrators, and staff.
- Possess strong organizational leadership skills.
- Demonstrated, active affiliation with State and/or National organizations related to this discipline.
- Demonstration of an active, growing Christian faith.
If you need help with qualification # 9″ Agile technology skills for providing effective online academic instruction.” Consider UW-Stout’s E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate program. Take a single course, or complete the entire sequence to earn your certificate.